Rules and Regulations
Dear guests, by entering this complex you agree to abide by these house rules. VALALTA-NATURIST is a tourist complex intended for families.
- The tourist complex Valalta is intended only for naturists.
a) Swimming, sunbathing and staying on the beach/pools in clothes is prohibited.
b) A beach area where clothes are tolerated is marked and may be used by minors of up to 12 years old.
c) On their camping plot, guests are free to decide on their clothing. The reception, shops and other specially marked indoor facilities may not be entered without clothes. In other joint facilities, a use of a towel is recommended for hygienic purposes.
d) Single persons are allowed into the complex only if they are members of INF.
PUBLIC PEACE AND ORDER
- Daily quiet periods are from 13:00-15:00, and from 00:00-07:00. Valalta reserves the right to shorten the night-time quiet period for special events. In order to ensure peace and quiet we ask guests to use motorbikes and other vehicles as little as possible. Traffic rules need to be observed in the complex. The highest allowed speed for all vehicles is 20km/h.
- Minors (under the age of 18) may be accommodated only in the company of their parents, guardians or legally authorised persons who will take responsibility for their behaviour and who must ensure that their activities are in no way detrimental to the rest, peace and security of other guests. Children must be accompanied by an adult when using sanitary facilities and must be supervised when bathing in the sea.
- The management reserves the right to terminate the stay of any guest in the complex whose behaviour disturbs the peace and harmony of other guests and who does not comply with the house rules. All those persons who disturb peace and order in the complex under the influence of alcohol will be removed from it. This particularly applies to minors under the influence of alcohol who, in the event of disturbing the peace and order of the complex, will be removed together with their responsible adult (parent, guardian or legally authorised person).
- Within the whole complex it is allowed to use only electric motor vehicles and all cars and motorbikes which serve as the only means of transport with which the guest arrived to the complex.
MONEY AND VALUABLES
- The management cannot be held responsible for any damage or injuries caused to persons or items, such as theft, breakage, force majeure, emotional anguish or other causes that are not the result of negligence on the part of Valalta’s employees. We ask guests to look after their property and take all measures to safeguard it. For a fee, a safe-box is available at the reception for safekeeping of money and other valuables.
- We ask guests to leave other people's lost property in the reception. Forgotten items are kept at the complex’s reception. Valalta has no obligation to forward such items to guests' home address.
- Guests can collect information and post from the reception.
VISITS TO FRIENDS
- Visits to friends in the complex are allowed only on foot. Visitors must leave a valid personal document which will be returned to them upon leaving the complex. An entry fee will be charged for a stay longer than 2 hours.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- Upon arrival to the camp, guests must supply valid ID cards or passports for each individual at the reception barrier for the purposes of registration. They will be given a numbered registration paper and a vehicle pass which allows entry and exit from the complex and which must be presented on request by any authorised Valalta employee. Please check the accuracy of the registration paper, number of persons registered and the licence plate number on the vehicle pass.
- Guests may choose any free camp unit. Camping equipment should be set up within the unit, which is numbered and marked. One unit may not contain more than one car, a caravan/tent and a children's tent not bigger than 2m2. Each unit has a power outlet marked with the same number. A map of power outlets and their corresponding numbers can be found on the back of the map of the complex. Power outlets on units are to be used only for low-capacity appliances. The responsibility for the power connection and correct functioning of appliances in the caravan and cables shall be borne by the guest. The unit number must be entered in the registration paper as soon as possible, not longer than 6 hours after entry in the complex, reported at the barrier reception. A subsequent move to another unit may be made with notification of the reception and presentation of the registration paper.
BUNGALOWS, APARTMENTS AND MOBILE HOMES
- Guests with a reservation for accommodation (bungalows, apartments, mobile homes) must adhere to the period of reservation. The accommodation shall be available from 13:00. The reception cannot guarantee, but will do all it can to fulfil the wishes of all guests with regards to choosing the accommodation unit number. In the event of late arrival or premature departure, the guest shall pay for the entire reserved period. Guests wishing to extend their stay must confirm this at the reception. Guests must use only the parking number allotted to them. Upon arrival we request that guests compare the inventory of the accommodation unit against the inventory list and report any shortcomings to the reception the same day. The authorised employees of Valalta monitors inventory continually and will inform the reception of any irregularities. Any damage or loss of inventory is charged according to the price list, payable before departure. Repair and replacement may be carried out only by authorised Valalta employees.
- All motor or sail boats must be registered in the marina and at the reception (camp guests - at the barrier reception, guests staying in residential accommodation at the main reception, persons coming by sea – upon arrival, directly at the marina reception). In order to register, please supply the boat documents and your valid ID card or passport. For access to power and water, please contact the appropriate authorised employee at the marina. The Valalta Marina is for guests who are naturists. Persons who are not naturists may only stay in the marina overnight or in the event of bad weather.
- In peak season, bills can be settled from 08:00-14:00 and 15:00-21:00. Working hours out-of-season are displayed on the door of the main reception. In order to avoid waiting when paying your bill, we recommend that you settle up the day before departure. Please bring the registration paper with you when you come to settle your bill. You may pay for your stay in cash, with a Maestro card and with Visa or MasterCard credit cards. Between the day of payment and day of departure please present your paid bill on entry and exit from the complex. Guests booking through agencies must have their services bill made up before departure.
- TIME OF DEPARTURE:
a) Bungalows, apartments, mobile homes must be vacated by 10:00, and vehicles are to leave the complex. Keys must be returned at the reception. Failure to do so will incur fees for an additional night's stay.
b) Camping plots must be vacated by 13:00 and the vehicle is to leave the complex. Failure to do so will incur fees for an additional day.
c) Guests should take their boat or vehicle outside the marina and the complex by 13:00. Failure to do so will incur fees for an additional day.
d) Guests leaving before 7:00 must leave their vehicle before midnight the previous night in the parking area in front of the complex.
- IN THE COMPLEX, IT IS PROHIBITED:
a) Video recording or photographing persons without their consent.
b) Animals are not permitted in any part of the complex or the marina
c) No entrance is allowed to the complex for all visitors and guests from its official closing until official opening time.
d) No works are allowed on the camping plot. For flat-rate guests, the arrangement of the plot is regulated by their contract.
e) Bringing in unregistered persons, vehicles and boats. Any person found to be in the complex unregistered shall pay a fine of 1,000 kuna and must immediately leave the complex. The management may cancel the contract/stay without refund of previously paid funds for the persons found accommodating the unregistered person.
f) Disposal of bulk waste near the waste boxes or in other places which are not designated for such purpose. The guests are obliged to dispose of bulk waste by themselves by taking it to an appropriate waste dump.
g) Any cutting, tying of all types of ropes around trees or any damaging of trees. Any watering of lawns and flower beds with detergent-polluted water and digging of channels.
h) It is forbidden to throw cigarette butts on the beach and in the village.
i) Operation of television, any musical equipment or other devices at an excessive volume, producing noise which disturbs the peace of other guests and the complex as a whole.
j) Use of vehicles at night-time, except by official persons.
k) Parking of all types of vehicles and bicycles on roads, unoccupied camping plots, marked grass surfaces, next to trees or in places other than those designated.
l) Washing of cars, boats etc. in places other than those designated.
m) Use of firecrackers, fireworks and similar explosive devices and making an open fire in the complex or on the coast. n)Removal of inventory from bungalows, apartments, mobile homes, restaurants and other facilities within the complex.
o) “Reserving” deck chairs with towels.
p) Entering bathing areas with motor boats, windsurfing boards and yachts. Surfing is permitted only outside the designated bathing areas and entry and exit of surfers is permitted only through the designated point. Surfing and windsurfing boards must be stored in the designated areas and taken from the stands upon departure from the complex.
q) Diving using scuba equipment and any type of fishing in the bathing zone.
r) Disturbing the peace and order in the complex.
s) For not complying with these regulations, the Management reserves the right to charge fines.
- The pool complex is open from mid-May to mid-September. Pool working hours in peak season are from 9:00-19:00.
a) It is prohibited to enter the pool area clothed or in shoes. The foot disinfecting area must be used. Guests with skin or infectious diseases are prohibited from entering the water.
b) It is strictly prohibited to jump into the pool from the edges or the bridge; the use of flippers, breathing masks and inflatable cushions, except for children's masks and flippers.
c) Recliners, sun umbrellas and food may not be brought into the pool area and drinks may only be brought in plastic bottles.
d) Smoking is prohibited.
e) The management reserves the right to close the pool at any time and without prior notice for technical or organisational reasons.
- For all occurrences and irregularities which are not covered by these house rules, decisions of the Valalta management implemented by Valalta authorised employees will be binding.
Copyright Valalta d.o.o., 2008. Dizajn: ARS design
Address: Valalta d.o.o.. Cesta za Valaltu - Lim 7, 52210 Rovinj - Istira - Croatia,
Telephone: 00385 (0)52 804 800, Fax: 00385 (0)52 821 004,